Thursday, December 10, 2009

Puppy Loving Sundays--Mastermind Manning and Bubba's day off.


Boss Man Chuck's gotta kick back sometime and he keeps, mind you he does not know I know this, a case of Coors Light in the walk-in ice box out back, for the Chicano gardener. So when he's out in his leisure suit curling at the curling club down by Saint-Marc on Sundays, well, Bubba over here is large and in charge and heads out back to Tap The Rockies, little ice cold blue mountain and all. I mean, I don't try to hide it, I am powerless to high heavens. I smell the brew out back and I imagine Peyton Manning going for 13 and O at Lucas Oil Stadium, getting Kyle Orton crying like you kow Matt Schaub, the only opponent to out-pass Manning this regular season, was in game 12, Manning taring it up in a plus 300 game, showing Brady who is in fact the boss with his 101.9 rating, and I just can't help it, there I am, me, the remote, a nap at half time, and an ice cold Coors big enough I can give it a ceremonial hump when I wake up. Sundays are golden. Bubba knows best.

No comments:

Post a Comment